BRHS uses School Reach alert system
Aug 13, 2014 11:25AM ● Published by Community News Service
Bordentown Regional High School put a new notification system in place May 1. The School Reach broadcast system allows school staff to alert students and parents through phone, email and text notifications immediately in the event of inclement weather or an emergency.
School Reach specializes in communications between schools and communities and sends messages to contact information that BRHS has on file, without any individual registration. This information will remain confidential. An app can be downloaded for the iPhone and Android devices - including an app specifically for parents.
Bordentown Regional School District will still continue to post information on their website and through the local radio and TV stations.
The system may occasionally be used for announcements and messages that are not of an urgent nature.
- Caller ID will display (609) 298-0025 when messages are sent.
- Answer the phone as you normally would since there is a short pause before messages.
- Messages will be played for answering machines.
- Press any key after a message to hear it again.
- If you feel you missed a message, dial 855-955-8500.
Read more about the app at: http://www.schoolreach.com/smartphone.html